Main Menu

Are you a becker?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 05:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Yeah maybe this is an odd question to ask but are you a backer? I'm assuming most people are, but I know some people are definitely for this but don't have any spare cash to give out. If you are a backer how much money did you give? Due to financial stuff in my life, I only donated $5 but hey it still helps right? :) Edit: Since people are now dubbing backers of the project "beckers", I have decided to change the topic title. :V

StoutlandSurfer

As of now? No, but that's because I don't get my paycheck until Tuesday :/ However, I do plan on pledging $120. Either way, anything helps :)

MechaGS

I backed it only a few minutes ago. If it was any time other than Oct. I probably could have gone higher but at this point I'll see.

astarisborn94

Not at this moment, but I am definitely backing this project. Could be near the end, but this game simply deserves to be successful and I want more games that are fun to play with.

TheRaven

I'm very tempted to change my $5 pledge to $20, it would be pretty cool to get a copy of the game for free. :) With that said people are now calling the backers of the project "beckers", it has a nice ring to it. :)

astarisborn94

Quote from: TheRavenI'm very tempted to change my $5 pledge to $20, it would be pretty cool to get a copy of the game for free. :) With that said people are now calling the backers of the project "beckers", it has a nice ring to it. :)
Technically, you would be paying anyway. It's just that you would be paying in advance for the game. However, on the bright side, at least we'll get to be part of the official Mighty No. 9 forum.

Raiu

I'm a college student and, while I do have some money put away, I can't really go all out spending, that said, I made a pledge of $25, not because it gives me anything extra, but because I wanted to help make this game a reality.

TheRaven

Quote from: astarisborn94
Quote from: TheRavenI'm very tempted to change my $5 pledge to $20, it would be pretty cool to get a copy of the game for free. :) With that said people are now calling the backers of the project "beckers", it has a nice ring to it. :)
Technically, you would be paying anyway. It's just that you would be paying in advance for the game. However, on the bright side, at least we'll get to be part of the official Mighty No. 9 forum.
Oh yeah mybad, should have re-worded that bit. :V But yes even if it's a small amount we still get a reward plus we can say we helped "beck" the project and made Inafune's dream become a reality and that makes me feel happy inside. :)

Andy Blackbeard

yes yes i am zehahaha 8-)

TheRaven

xD So how much did you pledge Andy?

Wildspark

I don't have a credit card :/ But I'm definitely going to buy the game when it comes out.

TheRaven

Oh that stinks, but even fans just buying the game in the end will help fund the second game we will be getting in the future. ^_^ Every little bit counts of course.

MechaGS

Quote from: WildsparkI don't have a credit card :/ But I'm definitely going to buy the game when it comes out.

I was really hoping that once the game was funded on Kickstarter, that they would open a Paypal scheme for those that can't pay via Amazon but they haven't done it.

It's good to know there are people who want the game though and will help fund it in the end nonetheless. :)

Sef

$80 :D

Can't afford much more right now, specially the ones with shipment (I live outside US) :(

Otherwise I would love to get the $250 one, sounds awesome! :)

MechaGS

Quote from: Sef$80 :D

Can't afford much more right now, specially the ones with shipment (I live outside US) :(

Otherwise I would love to get the $250 one, sounds awesome! :)

I'm thinking about switching to the $80 one. It's only $5 more than I've already gone due to the shipping costs so I probably wouldn't mind all-digital plus beta.

Will think about it a little more but good choice Sef. It's one of the better tiers on there now. :)