Main Menu

Are you a becker?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 05:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

astarisborn94

At the very least, I plan on donating $80 to help support the game. Getting the game, the soundtrack and beta access is too hard to resist.

MechaGS

Quote from: astarisborn94At the very least, I plan on donating $80 to help support the game. Getting the game, the soundtrack and beta access is too hard to resist.

I've just gone up to $80. I thought about whether I still wanted the physical stuff and decided against it after looking over what's in the digital pack once again.

I think I've made the right choice. Only issue is I can't go up any higher or I won't be dealing with life next month. :P

EDIT: Just realized that I won't be able to back Shantae... guess I'll trust in others to get that one off the ground too!

Mighty No. 9

I will soon donate as my income is very limited I have not been able to, wish I was rich T_T hehe.

Dr. Light

$250 here, cuz I wanted that hard cover signed art book  :D

MechaGS

Quote from: Dr. Light$250 here, cuz I wanted that hard cover signed art book  :D

My friend is thinking about pledging $250 but he'd also have to put forward the postage. He would want the signed hard cover art book.

I'm still trying to get him to join this forum though, so one thing at a time. :P

Nubobot42

Yup, once I stopped shouting around "OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!" after seeing the announcement, I gave $75.

MechaGS

Quote from: Nubobot42Yup, once I stopped shouting around "OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!!" after seeing the announcement, I gave $75.

I did that before pledging my original $75. :D

I've switched mine up $5 for the digital set though considering it was so close anyway.

Mighty No. 9

So Jealous! so Jealous! hehe ^_^ but seeing this game backed and loved by so many people is what makes me happiest!  :D

(?_?)?(?_?)?(?_?)?

MechaGS

Quote from: Mighty No. 9So Jealous! so Jealous! hehe ^_^ but seeing this game backed and loved by so many people is what makes me happiest!  :D

Same here Mighty. I'm just happy to be one of the contributors to Inafune-san's dream of seeing a new action game made. :)

My joy also comes from knowing that people, be they backers or not will one day get to play an awesome game!

Mighty No. 9

It will be a long wait eh? hehe, but time flies so fast these days, It will be one Beck of a time!

Now I really wish for a D-Arts Beck and Call Figures later on! (Already have Rockman, Forte, X, Zero and Vile!)

Lemmy Hawkins

TheRaven

Sweet every little bit counts. :D Plus now you get a digital copy of the game when it comes out. ;)

MechaGS

It's the $20 people that are getting us to the stretch goals if you look at the Kickstarter's stats. Those people have my thanks and gratitude. :)

Weejus

I will be as soon as I can, but I doubt I'll be able to pledge more than $20. Any donation helps though, right?

MechaGS

Quote from: WeejusI will be as soon as I can, but I doubt I'll be able to pledge more than $20. Any donation helps though, right?

Don't rush yourself mate, plenty of time left to pledge anything you can muster up. Don't force yourself just go at a pace that suits you. :)

As you've said, everything helps in the end and that surely shows in the numbers we have now!