Main Menu

Are you a becker?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 05:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

I've decided to make this a sticky topic since it's pretty active. :) And remember every little bit counts of course, even if you donated the minimum $1. ;)

Reiya

Yep! I already pledged $40, and maybe planning to increase it to $80 hehe... But we'll see...

iXerro

Proud to say this is the first Kickstarter I've backed. I almost backed a couple other games, but wasn't sure if the gameplay would meet my expectations. I would hate to put money into a game and then never play it, so I skipped those. But with Mighty No. 9 I know the kind of gameplay I should be expecting, and holy crap am I excited for it. We all are. The game looked awesome without stretch goals. But with stretch goals? The game is going to rack up a ton of play time for a lot of people.

But I guess back to the topic at hand, I originally wanted to back $250, but then decided to go one reward tier less and back $175.

Anon

I have pleged $20 so far. I might pledge more when more info on the game is released.

Sef

Quote from: MechaGS
Quote from: Sef$80 :D

Can't afford much more right now, specially the ones with shipment (I live outside US) :(

Otherwise I would love to get the $250 one, sounds awesome! :)

I'm thinking about switching to the $80 one. It's only $5 more than I've already gone due to the shipping costs so I probably wouldn't mind all-digital plus beta.

Will think about it a little more but good choice Sef. It's one of the better tiers on there now. :)

Updated to $280  :roll:

Just couldn't resist anymore.  :lol:  I will try to make some sacrifices regarding money this month to accomplish this...  :(

But I think in the long term, will totally worth it  :beckwink

Still, the $80 package is a very good choice too. Go for it!  :beckhappiest

I usually recommend the $60 digital-tier to my friends. It's the best "bang for the buck"  If you can't spend too much 8-)

MechaGS

I'm already all-in for the $80 one. I upgraded my KS a few days ago but have realized I can't go up any higher right now.  :becksad

I'm still looking to see if I can stretch it near the end. Will all depend on various factors. :)

TheRaven

Nice to hear Mecha! I would upgrade but my girlfriend doesn't really want me to... But I know once the project is finished it's going to catch me off guard when $20 is deducted from my account. xD It'll catch me off guard even more if I saw more than that. :P

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenNice to hear Mecha! I would upgrade but my girlfriend doesn't really want me to... But I know once the project is finished it's going to catch me off guard when $20 is deducted from my account. xD It'll catch me off guard even more if I saw more than that. :P

I know what you mean. I'm pushing the boundaries this month. I think I said this earlier in the topic but if it had been say 2 months earlier I'd have been in a better position.

I'm happy enough at $80 though. It irks me when money comes out at the moment.  :lol:

I wanted the signed hardcover art book but at $250 and needing postage too, I can't really make it a worthwhile investment. Going for the $80 was just to get away from the postage at $60 and to make sure I got the most out of my pledge really.  :beckwink

I don't know if that makes me sound bad or not, but I think $20 for postage is quite high. :)

Sef

Quote from: TheRavenNice to hear Mecha! I would upgrade but my girlfriend doesn't really want me to... But I know once the project is finished it's going to catch me off guard when $20 is deducted from my account. xD It'll catch me off guard even more if I saw more than that. :P

I know what you mean. I'm pushing the boundaries this month. I think I said this earlier in the topic but if it had been say 2 months earlier I'd have been in a better position.

I'm happy enough at $80 though. It irks me when money comes out at the moment.  :lol:

I wanted the signed hardcover art book but at $250 and needing postage too, I can't really make it a worthwhile investment. Going for the $80 was just to get away from the postage at $60 and to make sure I got the most out of my pledge really.  :beckwink

I don't know if that makes me sound bad or not, but I think $20 for postage is quite high. :)

Not bad at all. I agree, It's pretty high.  :beckconfused

astarisborn94

I think it has something to do with paying $5 for becoming a member of the Mighty No. 9 community and an extra $15 to get the game. I expect the price of the game to cost $15 when it hit stores.

iXerro

Quote from: MechaGSI wanted the signed hardcover art book but at $250 and needing postage too, I can't really make it a worthwhile investment. Going for the $80 was just to get away from the postage at $60 and to make sure I got the most out of my pledge really.  :beckwink

For once, living in the US doesn't include a ridiculous shipping cost :p

I wanted the $250 for the hardcover art book/strategy guide (I've never been a fan of signed things though) and the poster, but then I realized that's it. Between $175 and $250 all I wanted was the book and poster. And the book was still available in paperback in the previous tier, so I could still get the book for the content at a lower "price". The $175 seemed a much more reasonable backing for the things I'd be getting: Mighty Number, forum access, name in credits, backer-only events, the game, the soundtrack, physical game box and instruction manual, two exclusive in-game content, beta access, two t-shirts, paperback art book/strategy guide, and enemy mascot plushie. All that for $175? Yes please.

Weejus

I'm now a becker! :becklaughing I've backed $20!

MechaGS

Quote from: WeejusI'm now a becker! :becklaughing I've backed $20!

Awesome mate. Now all we need is a game release, I can't wait! :D

TheRaven

Awesome stuff Weejus, welcome to the $20 crew. xD I becked up $20 as well. It was originally $5 but I my girlfriend said I could change it. :P I'm very tempted to bump that up but I don't want to go too overboard, it'd be for a awesome cause but still... :?

Weejus

Thank you very much! Also, $20 is all I'll be able to afford, even if I wanted to go higher. Oh well. :beckwink