Main Menu

The Goal Topic!

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Yep you've read that correctly, Mighty No. 9 is a definite go for now! Comcept has hit their goal of $900,000 so now we can one day get to play as Beck in this new adventure. :D Lets hope they reach their other goals, especially the console goal. But if for some reason this won't happen, I will save up for a decent computer to run it!  :ugeek: It's awesome to see that there are so many dedicated fans out there though, within two days this project reaches it's goal.

TheRaven

And with this said the second goal has been reached about 10 hours ago, with the third goal in site. :) This is the project's current status, lets keep spreading the word about the project! :D

Backers

$1,297,019

pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

TheRaven

And it only took about 4 hours since the last update in this topic, the Mac/Linux goal was just reached a few minutes ago! We'll be at the console goal in no time at this rate, let's keep pushing for it everyone. ^_^ Here's the stats as of now:

Backers

$1,351,266

pledged of $900,000 goal

Jay C

I don't think this really would deserve it's own thread but this is an "update" I guess.

Jools Watsham Offers to Help Create a 3DS Version of Mighty No. 9

astarisborn94

Mighty No. 9's goal for the PS3, 360 and Wii-U has been reduced to $2,2 million.

This excites me immensely. It seems as we're all but guarantee to get it on home consoles now.

The stretch goal for New Game Plus & Turbo Mode has also been reached. Currently, the game has $1.70 million in funding.

TheRaven

Sweet, I love both news updates! I own a 3DS and I would love to play this on the go, while playing it on my 360 so hearing both makes me very very happy. ^_^ The project has also reached another goal and the dev team revealed a new boss... Mighty No. 5! We'll be getting another game plus turbo mode now, wonder how epic turbo mode will be. :D The stats are as follows:

Backers

$1,575,516

pledged of $900,000 goal

TheRaven

And we've made it to the next goal everyone! We are now going to get a making of documentary, that's going to be interesting once it comes out. We are one goal away from the big one a console port lets keep supporting the project everyone! ^_^ Here are the kickstarter stats as of now:

Backers

$1,763,434

pledged of $900,000 goal

days to go

Mighty No. 9

It's been getting sloooow...hope that changes soon. Again we must spread the word to as many people as we can. ;)

MechaGS

I think we've reached saturation at the moment. I knew it would happen but as someone (I think it was you Mighty!) pointed out, it'll speed up as we get near the end of the campaign.

It's just a waiting game now. I'm sure we'll still get a few more goals out of it before the end. :)

Mighty No. 9

We reached 1,881,088! very good! just a little more for 2 mil.

MechaGS

We're almost there!! I just wish we had some community way of grabbing more people but all of the social network routes have been taken. :(

astarisborn94

We are currently over $1.89 million at this point. I'm curious to see just what exactly Inafune has in store.

Mighty No. 9's progress has been absolutely outstanding to say the least with the game having made so much money in less than ten days. At the very least, we will get our PS3/360/Wii-U version and we might get a couple more goals out of the way as wel.

TheRaven

:) We will definitely be getting those console ports, we are so close now. I just hope no one backs out at the last second. :? Even if though, usually towards the end of Kickstarter projects many more people back them up at the last second so if this was to happen I'm sure they'd still have enough for the console ports. I'd love to play the game on my 3DS as well at some point in time too. I wonder what that last goal is though...

MechaGS

From what I understand, it's not the last goal. There's at least another four from what they've been writing up recently, they're just hiding the other ???'s.

The 3DS version looks like it'll be made by the guy that developed Renegade Kid. That'll be cool, he's a good coder. :P

astarisborn94

If you haven't heard, we're getting new lists of goals. Look below and in awe: