Main Menu

The Goal Topic!

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tailszero

A sloth? I can just see him teleport in, meander towards beck, and then throw him across a pit.

NinjablazerZero

Quote from: tailszeroA sloth? I can just see him teleport in, meander towards beck, and then throw him across a pit.

I'm gonna go find an artist and commision this now. XD

MechaGS

Quote from: tailszeroA sloth? I can just see him teleport in, meander towards beck, and then throw him across a pit.

Is it bad that when I read "meander towards beck", I had a certain meme sloth in my head? :lol:

I think a Sloth could be funny. Would certainly be different. :beckveryhappy

TheRaven

:D We've made it to the support character goal which leaves us with the next gen goal next! Plus another goal has been added and it's too bad we probably won't reach it, it's a single player Call level and boss but at least we'll get to play as her in co-op mode. :)

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenPlus another goal has been added and it's too bad we probably won't reach it, it's a single player Call level and boss but at least we'll get to play as her in co-op mode. :)

It's interesting to see that it's one of the last considering Call's popularity. I thought this would have been before the next gen / handheld choices.

astarisborn94

I am fully expecting the PS4/Xbox One version at this rate; which is good because I should have a PS4 by that time and as such, will get Mighty No. 9 on that system. I'd love to see it hit the solo Call level with boss, but that looks unlikely at best when we don't even know if we're going to have enough for a 3DS/Vita version. Hopefully though, whatever stretch goal isn't reached can eventually get ported (if the 3DS/Vita version misses out) and the Call level can be made available via DLC (preferably free or if not, released for cheap).

tailszero

Well, it looks like I will eat my words on the PS4/Xbone goal, and I hope that they won't have a hard time with having to port it to two more systems.

TheRaven

And guys we are now going to get next gen ports of the game! Yep MN9 will be coming to XBone and PS4! So Mecha looks like you can get it for the PS4 after all! :D

NinjablazerZero

This Kickstarter has officially beat Doublefine Adventure and reached number 5 in top ten Kickstarters of all time.

On one hand, that's pretty awesome. On the other hand, it would have been a much funnier moment if it were 9th. XD

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenAnd guys we are now going to get next gen ports of the game! Yep MN9 will be coming to XBone and PS4! So Mecha looks like you can get it for the PS4 after all! :D

I'm excited about that prospect now. Having it on PS4 will certainly bump my game portfolio for that console up and it'll be a good title to have on there.

I can imagine it now, Mighty No. 9 on a 42 inch screen. :beckcool

Demon_skeith

I'll be damned, they made it to next gen consoles. Which is most likely the smart move as I will probably move onto PS4 in 2015.

Though I hate it that they sneak another stage into this list and so high up.

MechaGS

It's also technically still possible for the handheld stretch-goal to be reached. It's going to be an interesting 18 hours. :P

astarisborn94

We're getting the handheld versions, I'm calling it now. This project is going so fast now that there is no way we won't reach it.

MechaGS

Quote from: astarisborn94We're getting the handheld versions, I'm calling it now. This project is going so fast now that there is no way we won't reach it.

Damn man, it's moving with a purpose!  Only $100,000 to go until handhelds. :D

Also... this just happened:

[spoilerbox][rimg width=633 height=1750:254f2aam]
[/rimg][/spoilerbox]

Now I want the retro chiptunes and sound fx. Oh man, this is mental!

TheRaven

Oh my god... I can play it on the go. I'm at a dilemma now I don't know which version I'm going to get. :P However hopefully it'll be somewhat easier to use a different engine for the handheld ports and get a accurate replica of the console versions. I really hope it doesn't end up being Dimps like material. Granted they're getting better but still... But retro chiptunes and sound fx oh my god I hope we can somehow manage to get that much money in such a short period of time. Dx