Main Menu

The Goal Topic!

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

Not to sound like a screaming 9 year old, but... WE'RE ON $3,651,263 AND ALMOST HAVE THE CALL LEVEL!!!

Seriously though, today's numbers have been nuts!

TheRaven

xD It is down to the last hours though so that's definitely helping. Also got some information about the live stream, I'll post it in the live stream topic. :P There's no doubt we're getting a Call only level, now as for the retro style chiptune music and sfx... I really really hope we make it to that goal. Anything is possible at this point in time!

MechaGS

I'm kind of hoping that even if we don't get to the chiptune stuff, Comcept will give us them as a bonus just for being mega beckers.... one can wish right? :P

Weejus

Anyone know how much has been donated through PayPal?

MechaGS

Quote from: WeejusAnyone know how much has been donated through PayPal?

I used the earlier estimate. Unfortunately, we need them to update it as the value isn't shown publicly even though they were meant to make it public.

Quick note, we have the "Single Player Call Stage & Boss". :D

TheRaven

And the retro style chiptune and sfx goal has been reached, this is it folks 80+ minutes to go and we only have two more goals to reach! Also go watch the livestream if you can!

MechaGS

I went for a nap and slept through my alarm so I've missed nearly everything. :(

Knew that would happen though, it's a bit late for us Europeans to be stalking around.

TheRaven

All goals have been reached guys, and it's only a matter of time before they announce Call's design. :) Also sorry to hear that Mecha, but you can re-watch the stream later on as Twitch tv will probably have it archived. ;) Way to go everyone, we are getting everything now. xD

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenAll goals have been reached guys, and it's only a matter of time before they announce Call's design. :) Also sorry to hear that Mecha, but you can re-watch the stream later on as Twitch tv will probably have it archived. ;) Way to go everyone, we are getting everything now. xD

I got to see the end and the entire Inafune-san interview so I'm actually happy enough for the night. Will definitely watch the rest of it though. :D

$4 million is insane. I love it and I'm happy to be a part of this crazy; yet amazing undertaking! :beckveryhappy

NinjablazerZero

We broke every single stretch goal. Who would've thought.

We are the Mightiest Backer of all indeed.

astarisborn94

Wow...

I cannot believe that actually happened. And I was worried about the PS3/360/Wii U goal. $4 million, this is insane and in a great way.

MechaGS

Quote from: astarisborn94I cannot believe that actually happened. And I was worried about the PS3/360/Wii U goal. $4 million, this is insane and in a great way.

Watching the counter tick up last night was insane. I was on the edge of my seat a few times. :D

I'm looking forward to using the last stretch goal to attempt beating people on here. Should make for some friendly rivalry. xD

TheRaven

Oh wow I should have locked this thread a while back. :V We've hit all the goals so yeah. :P