Main Menu

The Goal Topic!

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

Right, that's it... we need $3,300,000 to make me happy. Get on it everyone. :D

I really want the extra stage and boss. I want as many levels and modes as we can get our hands on at this point. :P

TheRaven

Oh my god Co-op mode with Beck and Call?! That means if we reach that goal she will be a playable character. O_O And Xbox One and PS4 versions? Ah yeah! It's too bad another goal ended up before the console ports but a Boss Rush mode sounds like fun and I have a feeling more people might back it up now since the biggest goal is to port it to next gen consoles, and many fans and beckers suggested that to the devs in the comments. :)

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenIt's too bad another goal ended up before the console ports but a Boss Rush mode sounds like fun

Turns out the Boss Rush Mode is a freebie they're throwing in for the 2mill mark. I think that's pretty cool. :P

We need some Call game play and with the co-op mode it sounds better than stripping Beck's gameplay. Next gener's need to get in here and start voting! :P

Beck

The new stretch goals are awesome! I wonder what the mystery ones are.

MechaGS

Quote from: BeckThe new stretch goals are awesome! I wonder what the mystery ones are.

I'm wondering that too, they must be good if they're hidden. I mean, you wouldn't hide random ones right? :D

iXerro

I think a lot of us were hoping the ??? were 3DS and Vita versions, but the team announced that "both" ??? goals were not 3DS/Vita versions, and are "game-content related". But what strikes my curiosity here is they said both. I'm assuming they meant the two before the PS4/Xbox One goal, but there's a third ??? after that. Could the third ??? be game-content related as well?

MechaGS

I really don't think that handheld versions are on the cards right now. Maybe the developers that have stepped forward to build the handheld versions will get too build them and they'll just be done without Kickstarted money.

I guess we'll find out soon enough. :)

astarisborn94

Quote from: MechaGSI really don't think that handheld versions are on the cards right now. Maybe the developers that have stepped forward to build the handheld versions will get too build them and they'll just be done without Kickstarted money.

Renegade did state that they wanted to do a 3DS version, so that version has a chance of happening. However, I doubt the Vita will get a version.

iXerro

Quote from: astarisborn94
Quote from: MechaGSI really don't think that handheld versions are on the cards right now. Maybe the developers that have stepped forward to build the handheld versions will get too build them and they'll just be done without Kickstarted money.

Renegade did state that they wanted to do a 3DS version, so that version has a chance of happening. However, I doubt the Vita will get a version.

I think we have more of a chance of a 3DS version than a Vita version as well. I may be wrong, but I have a hunch many backers are more Nintendo players than PC/Sony/Microsoft players. I've also seen people ask more about 3DS than the Vita. In fact I might have seen more request for 3DS than for Next-Gen?

In addition, a lot of people are still pissed that Legends 3 was cancelled for the 3DS. I know a lot of people bought a 3DS in anticipation for it, and then whoopsie doodle no Megaman on 3DS. That just means more people that want a Megaman (Or in this case Megaman-like) title to finally appear on the 3DS, even if it isn't console exclusive. Hell, I think most people don't even care about the 3D at this point. As perfect as the game could be for the 3D effect, I think 3DS owners just want to be able to play the game wherever and whenever we please.

MechaGS

Quote from: iXerroIn addition, a lot of people are still pissed that Legends 3 was cancelled for the 3DS. I know a lot of people bought a 3DS in anticipation for it, and then whoopsie doodle no Megaman on 3DS.

I'm one of those people I'm afraid iXerro. Mega Man Legends 3 was the main reason that I opted for a 3DS at launch and while I do enjoy playing games on it from time to time, I don't use it for long periods and don't really buy games for it other than Nintendo's first party titles.

It is to date, my biggest, wasted purchase as I'm not the biggest fan of handheld gaming. I just wanted some Mega Man. :(

Weejus

I remember making this to try and please saddened Mega Man fans and to be honest, I still view this as a 'next best thing'.

Jay C

I was thinking that they're holding onto one of the ??? goals for actual physical printing of the games but there are already kickstarter rewards for the boxes.

The only other thing I can think of would be another reveal or push for a new character under one of the ??? cards.

TheRaven

Oh yeah guys and gals we hit yet another goal yesterday! The 2 million goal has been reached and we are now going to get a boss rush mode! :D

MechaGS

I'd hate to ruin your evening Raven, but we got was Boss Rush Mode, not Co-Op Mode. :)

We need another $750,000 for co-op everyone. Lets see if we can get there!  :beckvisor

TheRaven

Oh oops forgot that was the next one. :oops: I'll edit my post. ^_^; I'm tired it's really late here. xD