Main Menu

The Goal Topic!

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 08:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

If we get the PS4 / XONE editions, I'll probably go for the PS4 version at the time. Unless the PC game is moddable, then I will go for the Steam version and just enjoy what people release.

iXerro

I don't think it'll be a stretch goal, but I really hope it comes to 3DS. The only platform I have is PC (From the possible consoles), and while I'll still enjoy that, I really don't like platformers on PC. The only games I like on the PC are FPS styled games. Hell, I even bought VVVVVV and the Bit.Trip series on Steam first, then when I got the 3DS bought them a second time. I guess I could buy a USB controller and connect my laptop to display on my TV. Now that I think about it, that would be pretty awesome... That actually could be great advice for people who don't own any newer consoles but have a laptop.

Weejus

I haven't really thought about what console I want Mighty No. 9 for, but it'll probably be PS3 or Wii U.

tailszero

I'll probably get it for Wii U. If they have a 3DS option I might go for that too though.

astarisborn94

I'll be getting it for my PS3.

TheRaven

I will definitely be saving up for a Wii u, and well I'm already almost halfway there! So with that said I will be getting the Wii U version as the "free" digital download for backing the project. :) I hope to have a Wii U before Sonic Lost World comes out. :P

astarisborn94

We have reached the Wii U/PS3/360 console goal!

Can't wait to see how many more we get. We may possibly even get a PlayStation 4 version. :beckveryhappy

MechaGS

Nice, console versions in-bound! :beckcool

I've been saying that I'd love this on PS4 so lets hope it gets there. :beckveryhappy

TheRaven

xD I just woke up and went on Facebook and lo and behold we reached the console goal! Looks like we reached it when I was sleeping last night though. :P I am very content with this and if we didn't make it to the other goals I still would be happy. But still lets not give up beckers, there still are some pretty epic goals ahead of us!  :beckveryhappy

MechaGS

I really want to get the co-op goal. I'm not too bothered about more platforms but I do want plenty of content for us all to enjoy and to take advantage of. The more stuff in the game, the better it will be in the long-run and it could be the start of re-defining the genre a little bit. :beckveryhappy

tailszero

We have plenty of time to reach more goals.

astarisborn94

Nine days left and we've barely reached the Challenge Mode (which includes Paypal money). Let us hope that we can reach the Co-Op mode before this funding ends (still need to donate).

TheRaven

I'm sure many people will be donating within the last few hours of the project, but it's great to see that we'll be getting a challenge mode now. ^_^ Lets keep going beckers, anything is possible after all.  :beckgladwink

MechaGS

I'm hoping we get at least the co-op, at this point that would give us the full spectrum of gameplay. The PS4 and XBone probably won't happen though.

iXerro

Quote from: MechaGSI'm hoping we get at least the co-op, at this point that would give us the full spectrum of gameplay. The PS4 and XBone probably won't happen though.

Shouldn't the PS4 and/or Xbox One be able to download games available on the preceding console? If that's the case then PS4/Xbox One versions aren't really necessary. Not that we'll be even close to reaching it.