Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Simply just tell us what you're listening to here! You may also post videos here if you are listening to music on Youtube or something. Anyway I'll get the topic started, I am currently listening to this:

MechaGS

At the moment, I'm listening to a new tune that's stuck in my head.

astarisborn94

Quote from: MechaGSAt the moment, I'm listening to a new tune that's stuck in my head.

I saw what you just did...

MechaGS

Quote from: astarisborn94
Quote from: MechaGSAt the moment, I'm listening to a new tune that's stuck in my head.

I saw what you just did...

I know... I'm terrible! But the song is great :D

TheRaven

I'm currently listening to this wonderful classic house tune. It's called "Strings" by Rhythim is Rhythim (yes that's how they spell their name. xD)

Beck

I like this song a lot for some reason:

TheRaven

I love this remix, the Sega Genesis is my favorite gaming console and listening to remixes made with a Genesis soundfont is just wonderful. <3

MechaGS

I've found myself listening to this today. I've taken a liking to the band.

TheRaven

I'm currently listening to the theme for Mighty No. 9. :)

tailszero

I also have been listening to the Genesis Soundfront edits to the Mega Man Classic/X soundtracks from this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfRenegade/videos

Weejus

Ah, TheLegendOfRenegade. I was just about to mention this guy. This guy makes the Mega Drive/Genesis sound on par with the SNES in terms of audio, even though it isn't. Props also to MrBulbamike, who does top-quality 8-bit remixes of songs, particularly Game Grumps remixes (has anyone watched Game Grumps' Mega Man 2 playthrough?). Recently though, he did a remix of a certain song.

Beck

MechaGS

Both songs are awesome. Especially the 8-bit mix of the Mighty No. 9 theme, I love it!

That Chemical Plant remix is epic too. Remixes seem to be the way to go. :P

@Weejus and @Beck

I've fixed your video links to being embedded, hope you don't mind :D

TheRaven

Quote from: tailszeroI also have been listening to the Genesis Soundfront edits to the Mega Man Classic/X soundtracks from this youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLegendOfRenegade/videos

Ah TheLegendOfRenegade, he's one heck of a composer. I've been subscribed to him for quite sometime now and I absolutely love how he made the Mega Man 8 soundtrack sound even more epic using Genesis instruments. (It's my favorite gaming console so hearing music composed with those instruments is awesome. xD) As for me i'm currently listening to this wondeful remix:

Wily Stage 2 from Mega Man 8 is my favorite track from all the classic games. :P

Mighty No. 9

This my friends....This.