What are you listening to?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisy.

Colbie Caillat - Fallin For You

TheRaven

This song is so epic. <3

TheRaven

I'm currently listening to this now. Also it looks like we'll have to manually edit each post in this thread since phpBB handles youtube urls differently than IPB. :P

MechaGS

Since you've put me in a Mega Man music mood, here's Magna Centipede from X2!

TheRaven

And here's a Genesis remix of that same track. xD Renegade did an amazing job with this remix!

TheCloudyEye

Since we're talking about Mega Man music here:

TheRaven

Ah that's my favorite track from Mega Man Unlimited. <3 I remember discovering it way back in 2009 when Kevvviiinnn first uploaded it on his channel. ^_^ Anyway I'm listening to this awesome track from the Sega CD version of Snatcher.

Lienx

TheCloudyEye

I'm feeling happy:

TechnoWolf

Listening right now Miracle of Sound's new track :

TheRaven

Moar Mega Man X music? Yes moar MMX music! I present to you Renegade's Genesis remix of my favorite track from MMX3, Volt Catfish Stage. <3

TheRaven

Flame Core, Volcano area from Sonic the Hedgehog 2006. Despite the horrible rep this game has, the soundtrack is simply epic! There's one thing you can say about a Sonic game, even if the game sucks you can bet the music is awesome. xD (On that note, I honestly don't mind Sonic 06... xP I like it a bit better than Unleashed.)

TechnoWolf

Eh, some tracks are good, but they all sound Phantasy Star Online to me. I think Sonic Adventure's OST beats Sonic '06's by a long run.

Speaking of music I'm listening : I just found this apparently new band :

TheRaven

Sonic Adventure does have a pretty awesome soundtrack. It's also probably my favorite 3D Sonic game. However I'm listening to this wonderful mash up of two wonderful songs. He just uploaded this, I like this one but the original mash up he uploaded a few years ago is better.

TheCloudyEye

Hacking is awesome (if you do it Hollywood-style):