Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

I am currently listening to one of my favorite songs from 808 State. :3

MechaGS

If we're doing favourite songs, here's one of mine from Dog is Dead:

Also, a little more gaming comedy for those interested:

epicallyfun

I am listening to when i was your man by bruno mars.

TheRaven

I'm currently listening to some more awesome mellow classic house music, specifically this tune from Fingers Inc. Makes me wish that I was born earlier so I could have enjoyed listening to this music in clubs.

MechaGS

I'm in the mood for also listening to a time long since passed. Phil collins time! :D

Frozen Vulture

I took it Old School today and was bumping some Snoop Dogg from the album 'Doggystyle'.  Also have been listening to Savior's Rise Against a lot because it reminds me of 'The Offspring' who I used to listen to a lot back in the day.

Downloaded a new Drake mixtape for my girlfriend, but will not be listening to it!  :mrgreen:

Weejus

MechaGS

Weejus, I loved that track. Never heard it before but it's an awesome one none-the-less. :D

I've been playing the Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD this week so I've got all sorts of awesome music in my head.

TheRaven

Oh my god this remix... Gah it's so epic! :D

MechaGS

That was an awesome remix, Raven. Thanks for sharing. :P

To keep with the Pok?mon theme. Here's some Dorkly stuff:

TheRaven

Time to give some life to this place! I'm currently listening to this wonderful song, I just realized how cool it really is. xD

MechaGS

I'm loving this song at the moment. It feels really 80's but is by a new Scottish band that are getting pretty big in the industry:

Wildspark

TheRaven

I'm currently listening to Aqua Man's stage from the Saturn MM 8 ost. I prefer this version over the PSX version, the instruments make it sound much more peaceful. :)

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenI'm currently listening to Aqua Man's stage from the Saturn MM 8 ost. I prefer this version over the PSX version, the instruments make it sound much more peaceful. :)

Nice choice if I may say so myself. :D

I've got a bit of a Sonic thing going at the moment: