What are you listening to?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryusei

Quattro Bajeena

both these songs are on my gundam online playlist

good music

Shiroyami

I find it hard to get into anything not game music but those guys are AMAZING.

TheCloudyEye

Quote from: ShiroyamiI find it hard to get into anything not game music but those guys are AMAZING.

Fixed your link Shiroyami.

Shiroyami

Quote from: TheCloudyEye
Quote from: ShiroyamiI find it hard to get into anything not game music but those guys are AMAZING.

Fixed your link Shiroyami.

Strange, it worked just fine as a preview. Anyway, thanks!

TheCloudyEye

When adding YouTube link, make sure you delete this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

Shiroyami

Quote from: TheCloudyEyeWhen adding YouTube link, make sure you delete this part: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=

I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thanks for the help.

Jinpachiro

Been listening to the wild arms osts for awhile. shame the series is gone.

MechaGS

I've only ever played the third Wild Arms but I'd love to collect the rest.

Now we'll take a trip back to 1999!

Ryusei

TheRaven

It's funny, the battle theme from the first Wild Arms can be found in Legend of Legaia. For whatever reason it was used as a placeholder track at some point, and accessing the game's debug mode can allow you to listen to every song in the game including that and another track that simply went unused. (There's also an alternate version of the Koru battle theme...) Anyway this is what I'm listening to:

Ah the best song from the classic Mega Man series and from the Saturn version. (I prefer this one over the Playstation version. <3)

Ryusei

Good taste.

And the Saturn version also includes two special bosses (Cut Man and Wood Man), not found in the PSX version.

TheRaven

You have wonderful taste as well, and that's one of the reasons why I want to own the Saturn version but I have to get a backup cart for my Saturn first before getting MM8 and even then it's not cheap. :\ Anyway I'm listening to the Port of Adia from Turok 2: Seeds of Evil.

Ryusei

Thanks.

Well, it's not a cheap hobby. That's what i tell myself.

MechaGS

Starbomb - Luigi's Ballad (NSFW)