What are you listening to?

Started by TheRaven, September 02, 2013, 09:05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weejus

Quote from: MechaGS@Weejus and @Beck

I've fixed your video links to being embedded, hope you don't mind :D

Thanks man, I appreciate it!

TheRaven

Ah a perfect way to start the day, especially with the sun rising right now. Of course I don't live in NYC, but meh. :P

MechaGS

Today I woke up in the mood for AC/DC, so I got my rock on! :P

TheRaven

AC/DC rocks dude! :D I noticed TheLegendofRenegade made a few more Sonic CD genesis remixes and so I'm now listening to this:

iXerro

At first I started listening to this purely because of how ridiculous the lyrics are, but now I think I'm actually enjoying it... It's pretty darn good and catchy. I can't get it out of my head!

MechaGS

Oh god, I just had to come in and say that song is both crazy and epic at the same time. I'm going to send it to people I know. :P

Weejus

I'm revising at the moment (damn Geography mocks) so I always have this song on, it helps me plough through mindnumblingly boring revision sessions.

Beck

TheRaven

Just found out about this awesome classic house tune last night! :beckhappiest It's been used in a video game and apparently Eureka Seven judging by the comments. I've only seen that anime a few times... :V

MechaGS

I've been digging this Avicii song for a few days now:

TheRaven

Found another awesome classic house tune, it's not as old as the other tracks but it's still retro. And it's very chill too, I love it almost as much as I love Can you Feel It? (Instrumental mix) by the same guy. xD

Wildspark

Sorry, I don't know how to embed videos.

TheRaven

That's fine Wildspark I edited your post for you. But to use the youtube tag, copy the video's url. Not the full one just the text after the v= and add that in between the youtube tags. Hope this helps. :) Also I love that song the video used to upset me when I was a kid though because I didn't like them melting the barbie dolls. :V It's probably my favorite song from them.

Wildspark

Quote from: TheRavenThat's fine Wildspark I edited your post for you. But to use the youtube tag, copy the video's url. Not the full one just the text after the v= and add that in between the youtube tags. Hope this helps. :) Also I love that song the video used to upset me when I was a kid though because I didn't like them melting the barbie dolls. :V It's probably my favorite song from them.

Thanks  :beckhappiest

MechaGS

Tonight, I'm listening to Babymetal. I'm weird, I like a lot of Japanese stuff. :D