Main Menu

What would you like to see here?

Started by TheRaven, September 03, 2013, 05:11:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Hey everyone, I was wondering what other topics would you like to see here? I was thinking about just having a sub forum dedicated to Mega Man since the majority of the fans of Mighty No. 9 are fans of Mega Man. If you have any other suggestions, you may post them here. :)

astarisborn94

The Gaming Corner and Mega Man Corner available for any member to post. The mistake needs to be corrected and soon.

TheRaven

Oh sorry I didn't know about this error, this will be fixed immediately. Edit: It has been addressed and fixed. You should now be able to post in both sub forums.

dragonborn99

The color of my username

It hurts my eyes lol

TheRaven

Oops I just recently changed it to better suit the dark theme sorry dragon! What color do you guys suggest I change it to so it doesn't hurt your eyes? :)

dragonborn99

Haha, what about a red? Or maybe a purple?

TheRaven

xD Funny thing is it was purple before but didn't show up well, and Global Moderators are red. Hmm... you okay with maybe orange or a different shade of blue?

dragonborn99

Yeah, whatever you think looks great is good for me =)

mightyno67277p

@dragonborn99

Then Magenta is the best compromise after the cyan choice.

@TheRaven

You should be using a global CSS to change the styles, instead line embedding. Is there a class on the phpBB code to define user class' style?
Spoiler
Haven't looked at the code in years, too stubborn to check

dragonborn99

MechaGS

Quote from: mightyno67277p@TheRaven

You should be using a global CSS to change the styles, instead line embedding. Is there a class on the phpBB code to define user class' style?
Spoiler
Haven't looked at the code in years, too stubborn to check

Unfortunately, there's no reasonable way of changing the colour options. We're resigned to using the admin panel.

This is one of the reasons I don't like this forum software. I usually build my forums from scratch so I get the functionality I need.

mightyno67277p

@MechaGS

Strange. I would have assumed as a popular web forum, they'd have classes for everything. Thanks for the info.

At the least you have your bearings in straight:

Quote from: MechaGSI usually build my forums from scratch so I get the functionality I need.

I love SQLite SOOOO MUCH. It the greatest thing ever since synchronet.

MechaGS

Quote from: mightyno67277p@MechaGS

Strange. I would have assumed as a popular web forum, they'd have classes for everything. Thanks for the info.

At the least you have your bearings in straight:

Quote from: MechaGSI usually build my forums from scratch so I get the functionality I need.

I love SQLite SOOOO MUCH. It the greatest thing ever since synchronet.

Guess you could say I'm not your average geek. :P

I like SQLite, use it for a lot of stuff (mainly for apps I build).

tailszero

Could we possibly add a forum game section to the off topic corner? Stuff similar to Roll to Dodge, Hurt and Heal, Mafia, and all of the shorter play per post games would be posted there, and the games would be much less text heavy than a roleplay thread.

MechaGS

Quote from: tailszeroCould we possibly add a forum game section to the off topic corner? Stuff similar to Roll to Dodge, Hurt and Heal, Mafia, and all of the shorter play per post games would be posted there, and the games would be much less text heavy than a roleplay thread.

I like this idea and I'm sure Raven will too. Added the forum to the off-topic section. :)