Main Menu

Move completed!

Started by TheRaven, September 07, 2013, 12:18:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Hey everyone just wanted to let you know that we have moved hosts, and the domain name is now working as well. You will need to re upload your avatar as they couldn't be moved. Also let us know if you run into any errors by posting in the Bugs and Suggestions forum thank you! :D

MechaGS

The domain has just finished propagating in Europe.

Now everyone can get on and enjoy some Mighty No. 9! :D

TheRaven

Awesome news Mecha thank you for letting us know! :D

Jay C

I kept going to the old URL with the .prophpbb extension. I kept saying to myself, "I didn't think this migration would take this long." Man do I feel stupid.

TheRaven

It's okay Jay, I was going to see what happened to you since you haven't been online. Glad to have you back. :) Sorry if we made it a bit confusing, I disabled the old board but I think staff still had access to the board. :V

Jay C

No problem. I typically leave the board open in a separate tab and refresh and read when I have down time. I kept waiting for a post or announcement that the migration was complete. Any way I'm glad I'm not too late to the party.

MechaGS

Hey, Jay's back! :D

Sorry about that, if I'd realized I'd have sent you a PM or something. My bad really, didn't think that far ahead. Great having you back with us.

TheRaven

I think this topic has served is purpose as a global announcement. xD So I'm locking this and moving it. :)