Main Menu

How are you currently feeling?

Started by TheRaven, September 08, 2013, 03:06:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weejus

Quote from: "Jay C"Just remember that Fred got his own show

I remember seeing the movie once... *vomits*.

TheRaven

So I got to finally watch the new episode of TTG and it made me laugh but it pissed me off a tiny bit as well. Then in the end, it made me laugh again. xD
Spoiler
But seriously why did you give into him Raven wtf? Dx He's not your type! Sorry I'm one of those people who hate a certain paring that almost every Teen Titans fan likes, and it just makes me cringe... Though in the comics they make an alright couple just not in the animated universe.

Weejus

I'm feeling pretty happy today. In ICT we were being taught the difference between bitmaps and vectors (I'm in Year 11 btw), with the teacher using animated cartoons as an example of vector graphics, and he said 'Does anyone remember Dexter's Lab? It's probably the coolest cartoon ever made.' which sent me into a complete nostalgia trip, and I was honestly surprised someone of his age liked something like that, so I told him about the unaired 'Rude Removal' episode (which is on YT but there's lots of swearing so NSFW) and he said it's a brilliant idea and that he'd probably watch it if he had the chance. Plus I got my daily revision done during school time, giving me more free time after school today. Oh, and I beat Cutman on MM1.

TheRaven

Awesome stuff I loved the un aired episode it made me laugh. xD I'm currently feeling alright, listening to some awesome music and eating so life is good. :D I'm eventually going to play a game though I'm not sure which one. I haven't played a Mega Man game in a while so hm... Forget Mega Man and Bass though that game is way too difficult when it comes to classic series standards. :?

MechaGS

I picked up the Weekly Humble Bundle and have been playing Shadow Warrior: Redux. Such memories! :)

I feel old when I'm reminiscing about a game from the early 90's though. xD

tailszero

I've been lazily holding off on playing more Mega Man unlimited. Doesn't help that I discovered that Mega Man Battle Network: Chrono X had a new demo out.

Weejus

Quote from: "TheRaven"Awesome stuff I loved the un aired episode it made me laugh. xD I'm currently feeling alright, listening to some awesome music and eating so life is good. :D I'm eventually going to play a game though I'm not sure which one. I haven't played a Mega Man game in a while so hm... Forget Mega Man and Bass though that game is way too difficult when it comes to classic series standards. :?

I've played both the Super Famicom and GBA versions of Mega Man and Bass, and let me tell you, the SFC version is way better, even though the GBA's MM&B soundfont is superior.

MechaGS

My PS3 failed today (I ordered KH HD and was looking forward to playing it too) so now I'm forking out for a new console. That's got me pretty angry at the moment. :(

Other than that, it's been a crap week overall.

TheRaven

Quote from: "Weejus"
Quote from: "TheRaven"Awesome stuff I loved the un aired episode it made me laugh. xD I'm currently feeling alright, listening to some awesome music and eating so life is good. :D I'm eventually going to play a game though I'm not sure which one. I haven't played a Mega Man game in a while so hm... Forget Mega Man and Bass though that game is way too difficult when it comes to classic series standards. :?

I've played both the Super Famicom and GBA versions of Mega Man and Bass, and let me tell you, the SFC version is way better, even though the GBA's MM&B soundfont is superior.

I too love the GBA soundtrack more, but I've played both versions and failed at it. :V Anyway I'm currently a bit sad... My girlfriend just broke down crying because a song that was playing on King of the Hill reminded her of her grandmother who is no longer with us. It just breaks my heart seeing her like that...  :becksad Also sorry to hear about your PS3 Mecha that really sucks. >_>

Weejus

Quote from: "TheRaven"I too love the GBA soundtrack more, but I've played both versions and failed at it. :V Anyway I'm currently a bit sad... My girlfriend just broke down crying because a song that was playing on King of the Hill reminded her of her grandmother who is no longer with us. It just breaks my heart seeing her like that...  :becksad Also sorry to hear about your PS3 Mecha that really sucks. >_>

Oh dear. Is she okay now?

TheRaven

She's doing much better, it just came out of nowhere because she was fine one second and then it hit her. Thank you for asking Weejus. :) I'm currently tired and i wish it was Monday since i don't like weekends because i work in retail. Oh and i get Mondays off :V

MechaGS

Quote from: "TheRaven"Oh and i get Mondays off :V

Having the start of the week off must be epic. More angry people on Fridays and Mondays. You get to skip one of the days. :D

Beck

Not great. I think I just broke another laptop (second one this year :/). For the past few weeks my computer would turn off as soon as I put the charger into it. Now it won't stay on for more than five minutes. I don't know anything about fixing computers and my dad will be pissed if I tell him that I messed up another laptop.

MechaGS

Quote from: "Beck"Not great. I think I just broke another laptop (second one this year :/). For the past few weeks my computer would turn off as soon as I put the charger into it. Now it won't stay on for more than five minutes. I don't know anything about fixing computers and my dad will be pissed if I tell him that I messed up another laptop.

Maybe some of us on here can help. Here's a list of things that may help us diagnose your issue:-

- Manufacturer and model number

- Windows version.

- Specification.

- Do you carry it around and unplug it a lot?

- Do you sit with it on your knees perhaps or on a bed? (somewhere warm in general).

- Are the fans spinning?

- Does it only happen while gaming or using heavy software?

- Have you tried the charger in but without the battery?

You could also try running PC Wizard and choose Voltage, Temperature and Fans in the application (ignore the side adverts in it) and if you're OK with posting up the stats from it, do so. It may also shed some light on what's going on.

TheRaven

Quote from: "MechaGS"
Quote from: "TheRaven"Oh and i get Mondays off :V

Having the start of the week off must be epic. More angry people on Fridays and Mondays. You get to skip one of the days. :D

It is but I'd rather have Sundays off, it's my least favorite day of the week too many people like to go shopping on that day.  :beckangry And that sucks Beck, I hope you can figure out what's wrong with it. Dx And I hope you don't get in trouble. :\