Main Menu

Post your desktop!

Started by TheRaven, September 09, 2013, 12:19:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

A forum classic, come share your desktop here! Here's my recent one don't ask why Sonic is randomly there I just felt like adding him in. :P

And yes I don't like the icons blocking Raven's face, I always keep them hidden. :P

MechaGS

Here is my desktop for all to enjoy

I use ObjectDock to keep my important icons on the desktop to the right. Very easy to hide as well so that I can have a nice clean screen. :)

tailszero

Posting as an URL because the resolution is large and I can't get spoilerboxes to work.

MechaGS

Quote from: tailszero<a href='
' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>
</a>

Posting as an URL because the resolution is large and I can't get spoilerboxes to work.

You're in icon heaven mate. Look at you go!! :D

tailszero

The funny thing is that I actually used to have more.  :oops:

TheRaven

xD At one point I had many icons, but that was on my old laptop that crashed. >_> But that is quite some icons, do you have them organized in a way to where you can easily find the program you are looking for or are they randomly grouped like that? :)

tailszero

At one point they were sorta organized, but then accidentally messing around with resolutions and then trying to fix my settings messed everything up. The almost split on the left side of the screen was from that, and the row with the soldat icons used to be like that too. Some of the old organization (most of my Indie game group) is in little spots, but I have been either too lazy or too busy when I feel like fixing it.

AgentBJ09

My desktop as of tonight. The artist who made the piece I'm using, which is a novel cover, goes by Katie Hofgard or Shadow-Wolf on DeviantART. She's quite the artist. My icons are mostly games from GOG, Humble, Gamersgate and other DRM-free places. Steam worries me too much with how huge it's getting.

MechaGS

Since we're showing off new wallpapers, here's what my desktop looks like at the moment.

Shiroyami

Quote from: MechaGSSince we're showing off new wallpapers, here's what <a href='https://imageshack.us/a/img20/2013/pyiv.jpg' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>my desktop</a> looks like at the moment.

Ooh, DanganRonpa. Good stuff.

TheRaven

Oh wow my desktop has changed and it's been a while since I've changed it. xD Here's my latest one, I'm also probably going to go back and edit my old post as you'd have to right click and click "view image" to see the whole thing. :V

Weejus

Made this back in December.

Reikaniichan M11202

Background image!!

larger image link:
(1440x900)

I was gonna add captions or dialogue or somethin', but ultimately decided not to.

It has since spread to the Mac side (since I bootcamp) and the desktop... :P