Main Menu

BEARDS (and introductions)

Started by D-structman, September 10, 2013, 05:28:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D-structman

Hey guys!  I'm D-struct, I've loved Inafune's work for a long time, and I really look forward to Mighty No. 9.  

So I entered a Beard competition on facebook, and I need votes.  Can you guys do me a solid?

https://www.facebook.com/BeardedGospelMen?s...&app_data=dlt-1

I'm this guy:

Picture of my beardface

TheRaven

xD Welcome aboard D-structman! I beard competition you say? You've got a epic beard for sure, I'll vote for you. :P Anyway if you have any questions you may pm me or another member of staff, and I hope you enjoy your stay here at MN9U! ^_^

MechaGS

Welcome to MN9U D-struct. :D

This is going to either sound terrible or get a laugh out of you... but you look a big like the Yogscast mascot, Honeydew with that beard!

I hope you enjoy your stay here and I'll see you around the forum!

Also, I'll vote you up for being our beardy man. :)

D-structman

Thanks guys, and I'll take that as a compliment MechaGS :lol:

MechaGS

Good to hear. :D

I didn't check, what do you get if you win?

Jay C

Hey D-structman! Welcome aboard!

D-structman

Quote from: MechaGSGood to hear. :D

I didn't check, what do you get if you win?

I get $100 worth of beard products.  So I really want the prize  :lol:

MechaGS

Quote from: D-structmanI get $100 worth of beard products.  So I really want the prize  :lol:

Haha, that's an epic prize! :D

D-structman

GUYS GUYS GUYS

I'm in 4th place :D

Anyone who can, please keep it up!

TheRaven

xD Way to go dude, good luck now I definitely will vote for you for sure! Keep spreading the news about this bro. :)

Fergal

That's a great beard. I have given you your 96th vote, good luck in the contest.

D-structman

Voting is open again today, so please vote again, and please, if you could have one or two friends vote for me aswell, that would be great!  Thanks Mighty No.s!

TheRaven

So what place are you currently in D-structman? :) Hopefully we have helped you a bit.