Main Menu

What are you currently watching?

Started by TheRaven, September 11, 2013, 12:50:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

So is there anything you are watching right now? I'm currently about to watch the new episode of Hardcore Pawn myself, it's about to come on in about 10 minutes from now. :) I'm not sure what's going to happen but the name of the episode is "Computer Crash". Doesn't sound like it's going to end well.  :shock:

MechaGS

I just watched Iron Man 3, that was awesome! :D

I'm in the mood for more Marvel stuff now. Need to watch some more. :P

TheRaven

And HP was a pretty epic episode, finally Seth and Ashley worked together for a change! xD Now king of the hill is currently on and I am watching that. :)

robertson123

I am currently watching The Walking Dead season 3

TheRaven

I'm currently watching the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air talk about old school programming. xD The episode just ended though, and I am not sure if another episode is about to air.

MechaGS

I'm 7:30 am so I'm watching the news. I'm such an old prude I swear! :P

epicallyfun

I am currently watching this forum :)

TheRaven

My girlfriend and I are currently watching Sherlock. We have one more episode to watch from the first season, then it's off to the second one. We want to finish both before the third season makes it way to the states on the 19th. :) I'm enjoying it, I personally thought the second episode was better but according to my girl she says that each episode is better than the last.

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenMy girlfriend and I are currently watching Sherlock. We have one more episode to watch from the first season, then it's off to the second one. We want to finish both before the third season makes it way to the states on the 19th. :) I'm enjoying it, I personally thought the second episode was better but according to my girl she says that each episode is better than the last.

I really enjoyed the first two seasons of Sherlock but the third season so far is a little different. Not sure if it's good or bad different atm though.

Jinpachiro

Currently watching King of the Hill again and just finishing up season one of silver spoons

MechaGS

Quote from: JinpachiroCurrently watching King of the Hill again and just finishing up season one of silver spoons

Awesome choice Jinpachiro, i've not seen King of the Hill in years!

I've been watching Not Going Out, it's a comedy show. Pretty darn funny.

Jinpachiro

Quote from: MechaGS
Quote from: JinpachiroCurrently watching King of the Hill again and just finishing up season one of silver spoons

it's a pretty good show and when it aired during post season 8 simpsons I found myself loving it more. A shame it was taken off netflix but luckily I do own up to season 6 on dvd. A shame they don't have any dvd sets after season 7 or blueray disk for the later seasons. What can you do?

What kind of comedy is it? I am a bit interested.

MechaGS

Quote from: JinpachiroWhat kind of comedy is it? I am a bit interested.

It's a British sitcom-ish comedy about a guy who's too lazy to get a job and gets himself into lots of trouble by doing stupid stuff or just plain annoying people. Check out this link for some good info.

TheRaven

Ah King of the Hill is great, i've been watching the show for years. I don't think I've seen them all yet, but there are quite a number of episodes I have watched. My favorite happens to be the episode where they banned trans fats from Arlen, I get a kick out of seeing Bill get fatter I think it's hilarious. xD Anyway I'm watching Hardcore Pawn, the new episode airs at 8 P.M. here which is in about another hour so these are just reruns I'm watching currently. Also an update on Sherlock, we just have one more episode from Season 2 as well as the mini-episode that was aired not too long ago. And Sunday is when we get Season 3 which I can't wait to see. :D

Weejus

Quote from: MechaGS

If Lee Mack didn't fit the 'bumbling idiot' character then Not Going Out wouldn't work. Also, if you think that's funny, watch Bad Education. You will not be disappointed.