Main Menu

Your Browser of Choice?

Started by TheRaven, September 12, 2013, 03:40:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Panos

Well, I usually use Apple products like iPad, iPhone and iMac, that's why Safari is my default browser. However, I have to admit that it has many innovative and useful features. In addition, it is fast and very user-friendly. I am looking forward to downloading iOS 8 and OS X Yosemite because the company announced several interesting changes that I want to see.

I have also used Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer but I don't think that they can satisfy my needs. What are my needs? Stability, security and of course the fast response time.

Giorgios

I used to be a Firefox fan until a few years ago when one day it was acting up for me, so I decided to try out Chrome. I found myself refusing to use Firefox and IE unless it was an emergency simply because of the speed of Chrome, and how everything worked. IE and Firefox are just too clunky, and don't offer the functionality that Chrome has, such as the different plugins I use, and also the overall feel of it. :)

Matthew

I mainly use FireFox as Chrome has failed me way to often in the past.  I also love the UI FF offers as well as some of the themes available. Chrome is my second choice even though it's really bad a lot of the times.

Volux

I prefer Chrome. It's simple, sleek, and easy to manage. I love it! :D

laewu

1. Firefox and all its derivatives (Tor, Opera, et cetera).

2. Chrome and all its derivatvies (Chromium, et cetera).

All others are an exercise in futility.