Main Menu

Mega Man Board Game? Wat :V

Started by TheRaven, October 08, 2013, 11:43:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Yep you've read that title correctly, I can't believe I forgot to post about this here. :V So apparently some company is going to create Kickstarter project to help fund a MM board game. When it comes out do you guys plan on getting it? Personally I wouldn't mind checking it out, I'm honestly surprised something like this wasn't created years ago as Sonic the Hedgehog had a board game and Pokemon even had it's own board game back in the day. Read more about it on the company's website here. They also have a link to their Facebook page if you want to give it a like.  :beckveryhappy

MechaGS

While I'm not one for board games, I'd certainly be in on it for the collector's value. Anything Mega Man is gold to me. :P

Will definitely pick it up if and when it becomes available.

mightyno67277p

I hope it's digital, like in Pok?mon Trading Card Game (video game) or Yu-Gi-Oh! I'd hate to loose all my cards again

????

NinjablazerZero

I want to try and be surprised that Capcom is toying with us. But I can't be. They've been toying with us for so long that I can't be surprised at this.

mightyno67277p

Quote from: "NinjablazerZero"They've been toying with us for so long that I can't be surprised at this.

Hey, at the least is not as bad as Rockman Xover ? (????)

Demon_skeith

now this the fans won't be fund, between two companies the only thing we should be paying is to get it from the stores.