Main Menu

Own any pets?

Started by TheRaven, October 09, 2013, 03:57:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

So do you guys own any pets? I currently own two adorable cats, well technically they are my girlfriend's cats but since we live together they're mine as well. The oldest is named Baby and she is a cute little white fluffball, who is around 6 or 7 years old. Gizmo is also a cute little fluffball who is annoying at times, especially in the mornings. He always likes to try and follow you into the bathroom and he loves rubbing on our legs. He's about 5 years old, and I couldn't really tell you what type of cats they are but they are both long haired ones. :)

MechaGS

I have a cat, his name is Bender and he's 7 years old (born March 8th). I took him in at 11 months old when I found out his previous owner could no longer look after him and she was going to send him to the local cat-farm (not many make it out).

He's my little buddy. He follows me around the house and even sleeps beside me at night. He has his own bed but never uses it! He's an indoor cat as he used to live in a high-rise; so the previous owner thought it wise to keep him in. I sometimes take him outside though, but all he ever does is eat grass.

Here are a few pictures I've taken to go along with this topic (click to make them larger). The first image is a little fuzzy because he wouldn't stop moving his head. :P

[rimg width=211 height=282:a15aujqa]http://imageshack.us/a/img513/7462/yal.jpg[/rimg]  [rimg width=211 height=282:a15aujqa]http://imageshack.us/a/img850/4457/wjny.jpg[/rimg]  [rimg width=211 height=282:a15aujqa]http://imageshack.us/a/img826/2299/dpjz.jpg[/rimg]

epicallyfun

I own bunnies and a cat and dog.

TheRaven

Aww Bender is so adorable. :3 I should post some pics of my cats sometime, after I find some. Also he shares a birthday with my girlfriend. xD And you own Bunnies Epic, that's pretty cool. My cousin had one and that thing was mean, it would bite people. :P It was also very fat too. xD What type of dog do you have? :)

NinjablazerZero

I have a long history of pets. But currently the only Pet I have is a cat named Tiger. He wasn't originally ours, used to belong to a friend of my mom's and she couldn't take care of it anymore, so I volunteered my family to take him in.

Tiger is pretty cool cat. He's fast and lazy though. We do let him out a lot, and he loves to go outside, but he always comes back. He doesn't really have a bed or anything though. We just let him sleep on whatever and where ever. He mostly likes to lay next to or ontop of someone at night. Something he sleeps on my brothers chest, other times, he curls up next to me and stuff.

Tiger is pretty cool cat. He likes Rock and Roll music. I know this cause his tail dances when we play it for him. I also talk to him a lot. It's fun. He also knows the secrets of the universe. He told me so. And he's a cat. Cat's don't lie, so I believe him. Plus, why would a cat need to lie? Cat's don't just go around lieing to people.

So yeah, Tiger is best cat.

Oh, and we also have an aquarium with a bunch of fishes and a frog. The only one with a name though is the Frog. Mostly because it's the only one that doesn't die after a week. We named the Frog Ninja. Because everytime a fish dies, it's because the frog tried to eat it. But we never see the Frog trying to do it. The Frog is a Ninja, just like me, I guess.

Frozen Vulture

I have a mini daschund and a furry long haired cat, I love them to death when they are not busy destroying everything I own (I really should beat them more,  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen: )

tailszero

I don't own any pets because some of the people I live with are allergic, but I took care of a Pomeranian for a week. He actually once went and barked at our door when a doorbell rang in a movie I was watching.

Mr.Panos

Of course I own a pet. His name is Marcos and he is a male cat. He is a bit fat and very cute. He always want to eat, to have fun and of walk around. He is 3 years old. Every day he becomes older but his enjoyment and cuteness never end. In addition, Marcos has a cat friend. Her name is Misirlou and she is a female cat at the age of 2. She is beautiful. They are very good friends and they even share their food. Unfortunately, I don't have any images of them, but I will try to take a photo and upload it.

Note: I think that Misirlou is pregnant. Yeah!

Matthew

I have two furry friends.  Phoenix a kitten and Ranger a puppy.  They're two of my best friends.

I wish I did, preferably a dog.  Unfortunately not able to handle the responsibilities of having one due to a busy schedule, but maybe in the future...

laewu

Two dogs at the moment. Both rather small.