Main Menu

MN9 Banned Members Camp

Started by mightyno67277p, December 27, 2013, 06:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: ThePrinceOfMoose
Quote from: Quattro Bajeenatried informing those unaware of the situation,

I don't think anyone is going to listen to our story

Hey man, if I was willing to listen to both sides of the argument and still see that the ones who are banned didn't deserve that they were I am sure there are others who will be sympathetic as well.  I know it looks bleak because of the circumstances but keeping an opening mind about the situation is the best thing we can do here.  If the people who you talked to are not willing to listen to your side and have a closed mind, then it's their loss honestly.  Some people like it simplistic.  Why think when people can follow blindly right? 

The official forums have been incredibly boring since you guys have been nuke banned and it is probably going to remain that way until everyone's 30 days are up.

me and another user tried to inform people on silicon era in a recent article done by one of their "journalists", basically correcting people who were wrong or had gotten their info from slowbeef or some other shitty click bait

a moderator then comes in and only deletes OUR posts, when trying to calmly explain we're just informing the ill informed I get a ban and my comments removed and the other user got his shit deleted too

doesn't help that "gaming journalism" is a joke and people in the industry want to feel like they're more than just an electronic toy reviewer

Kuroi

Quote from: undamnedSomeone definitely needs to make a "Downfall" video where Hitler is notified he's been banned from the Mighty No.9 forum.  He rants for quite a while, so you could include a laundry list of issues that have gone down.

-ud

Working on a script for this might be entertaining.  I can think of other angles too, Hitler as a KS commenter being interrupted by forum discussion, Hitler as Dina reacting to criticism, Hitler being told that Call E didn't win...

Edit: Here's a draft, let me know what you think: <a href='http://pastebin.com/LfyG4nHz' rel='nofollow' target='_blank'>http://pastebin.com/LfyG4nHz</a>

DunnoBro

Quote from: Kuroi
Quote from: undamnedSomeone definitely needs to make a "Downfall" video where Hitler is notified he's been banned from the Mighty No.9 forum.  He rants for quite a while, so you could include a laundry list of issues that have gone down.

-ud

Working on a script for this might be entertaining.  I can think of other angles too, Hitler as a KS commenter being interrupted by forum discussion, Hitler as Dina reacting to criticism, Hitler being told that Call E didn't win...

Somehow Hitler Dina seems both ironic and too fitting at the same time.

Anon-e-Moose

Bajeena go back to the vg you MOD EDITED BY THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DINA, we need you, just ignore the autist who has a hate boner for you and SBB. Hell it's always the same MOD EDITED BY THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DINA anyhow he has the same grammar structure and posting rhythm every MOD EDITED BY THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DINA time.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Anon-e-MooseBajeena go back to the vg you MOD EDITED BY THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DINA, we need you, just ignore the autist who has a hate boner for you and SBB. Hell it's always the same MOD EDITED BY THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DINA anyhow he has the same grammar structure and posting rhythm every MOD EDITED BY THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF DINA time.

sorry but I said I was leaving and I meant it, if I went back people would just see me as another drama causing tripfag, only time I ever see the thread anymore is when job jon or forte SWN-001 points something out to me and it's usually the faggot accusing random anons of being me.

in any case I've been getting ready for Gundam vs EXTREME Full Boost that's coming out at the end of January,I love the zeong in next plus, rocket punches and beams. After leaving I've only really been active ONCE and that was to help renzo inform people in that silicon era article.

you've all evolved beyond the need for my help and you have people like lambda and raii with you, you'll be ok.

Anon-e-Moose

The people of the VG republic are arguing on the validity of making a psyop of sorts to spread this info across various gaming forums and sites using multiple accounts. What do you guys think?

The Situation

A fair amount thinks it's a lost cause while a small chunk berrates us for not trying.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Anon-e-MooseThe people of the VG republic are arguing on the validity of making a psyop of sorts to spread this info across various gaming forums and sites using multiple accounts. What do you guys think?

The Situation

A fair amount thinks it's a lost cause while a small chunk berrates us for not trying.

you gotta try, like I told forte to post, "pick a target, gather EVERYTHING FIRST and make sure you can back up everything with posts, explain that the forums are closed so the only info getting out is either biased or being hand waved because of it's source"

as long as we don't outright attack anyone and present the facts as is at minimum two accounts per person would help and eventually should allow you to post on other sites without need for multiple sock puppets

but you guys need coordination and teamwork, find a way to do this and you can accomplish anything, I trust you guys and your judgement

Anon-e-Moose

So the movement sucks right now, there's a few people with an account but they don't want to fully help because they don't want to be ID on the forums or their kickstarter. We only have 4 hush emails in circulation, we need your guy's help, I know not all of you are from /vg/ so any little extra help we can garner here is a plus.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Anon-e-MooseSo the movement sucks right now, there's a few people with an account but they don't want to fully help because they don't want to be ID on the forums or their kickstarter. We only have 4 hush emails in circulation, we need your guy's help, I know not all of you are from /vg/ so any little extra help we can garner here is a plus.

unless the /vg/ thread specifically asks for me back I'm not returning, you can talk to forte SWN-001 for now, he's the go between

banned 1 should be contacting the hushmail accounts as well as someone else

Anon-e-Moose

I'm asking for everyone's help here, no one with an account who is anon wants to share their info, they want to remain anon.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Anon-e-MooseI'm asking for everyone's help here, no one with an account who is anon wants to share their info, they want to remain anon.

the KS comments at this point are a lost cause we need people to rally with the hushmail, from there leaking information to other various sites will help

Anon-e-Moose

Yeah the problem is that one guy is asking for backers to prove they're backers which is causing Drama. Instead of having them be backups in case someone asks for a forum number.

Anon-e-Moose

Oh and he's also asking for a certain moderator who is on a certain side to oust himself as well.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Anon-e-MooseYeah the problem is that one guy is asking for backers to prove they're backers which is causing Drama. Instead of having them be backups in case someone asks for a forum number.

Oh and he's also asking for a certain moderator who is on a certain side to oust himself as well.

double post much

also I've told them to lay off, right now according to job jon (since Forte SWN-001 went to sleep) is filling me in on the situation, some thing may be out of control

like I said though until I'm alert to a screen cap with agreement I won't be coming back directly, you guys need to wrestle the situation under control, I can only offer advice at this point

undamned

Quote from: Kuroi

-ud

Edit: Here's a draft, let me know what you think: http://pastebin.com/LfyG4nHz

Ha!  That's pretty funny.  I'd love to read some of the others you come up with.  Hitler as Dina reacting to criticism is funny all by itself.

-ud