Main Menu

MN9 Banned Members Camp

Started by mightyno67277p, December 27, 2013, 06:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePrinceOfMoose

Quote from: TheRavenIt'd be cool if everyone spread the word about our little corner of the web. I know a few members spread the word already, tweet, post on Facebook, etc. anything would definitely help us out. :) I've already shared the forum on Facebook myself and on our page but seeing how I'm not a fan of Twitter I have yet to advertise there. :V

I am just wondering why the official forum could not of been like this in the first place. 

I am not the biggest fan of twitter either and considering the pointless arguments that easily start up there, I like to stay off that place as much as possible.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: ThePrinceOfMoose
Quote from: TheRavenIt'd be cool if everyone spread the word about our little corner of the web. I know a few members spread the word already, tweet, post on Facebook, etc. anything would definitely help us out. :) I've already shared the forum on Facebook myself and on our page but seeing how I'm not a fan of Twitter I have yet to advertise there. :V

I am just wondering why the official forum could not of been like this in the first place. 

I am not the biggest fan of twitter either and considering the pointless arguments that easily start up there, I like to stay off that place as much as possible.
I use it to screw with people for fun

that being said spread the news in the KS comments, let them know that till the forum staff decides to act professional this is the best place to come, and if comcept wants their fans just need to look here

ThePrinceOfMoose

Quote from: Quattro Bajeena
Quote from: ThePrinceOfMoose

I use it to screw with people for fun

that being said spread the news in the KS comments, let them know that till the forum staff decides to act professional this is the best place to come, and if comcept wants their fans just need to look here

I will spread the word then.  Might as well.  Getting some other faces over here and getting this place a bit more active can make it a lot of fun.  The official forums have been far too quiet and everyone is too scared to start a discussion for fear of their thread being locked.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: ThePrinceOfMooseI will spread the word then.  Might as well.  Getting some other faces over here and getting this place a bit more active can make it a lot of fun.  The official forums have been far too quiet and everyone is too scared to start a discussion for fear of their thread being locked.

our little banned camp has been notified as well, if the forum staff and CM want their hugbox let them, we'll turn this into the pseudo-official MN9 forums where actual discussion can take place

Renzokuken

Quote from: Quattro Bajeena
Quote from: ThePrinceOfMooseI will spread the word then.  Might as well.  Getting some other faces over here and getting this place a bit more active can make it a lot of fun.  The official forums have been far too quiet and everyone is too scared to start a discussion for fear of their thread being locked.

our little banned camp has been notified as well, if the forum staff and CM want their hugbox let them, we'll turn this into the pseudo-official MN9 forums where actual discussion can take place

Good idea, I've been saying this pretty much since Dina turned up, but the offical forums are wherever the fans are. If the dev's value input into their game, they'll follow.

MechaGS

I've mainly been handling the twitter campaign (which worked in the early days but has since fallen in popularity). It's hard to get people motivated on Twitter though which is annoying to say the least.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm also glad to see that you guys are enjoying yourselves here on MN9U and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: MechaGSI've mainly been handling the twitter campaign (which worked in the early days but has since fallen in popularity). It's hard to get people motivated on Twitter though which is annoying to say the least.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm also glad to see that you guys are enjoying yourselves here on MN9U and I hope that continues for a long time to come!

best case scenario our official MN9 accounts just collect dust unless it's to gather info dumped by the devs

I'll post in /vg/ when we're all ready

Jinpachiro

So everyone is migrating to these forums? Neat. Hopefully if comcept ever decides to check these forums they can see how one is properly run.

Renzokuken

ThePrinceOfMoose

Quote from: JinpachiroSo everyone is migrating to these forums? Neat. Hopefully if comcept ever decides to check these forums they can see how one is properly run.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: RenzokukenIt begins gentlemen.

ruin sometimes gives birth to a golden age

let's see if this is truly that

Renzokuken

"I can't stand the weak. They're always nervous about when they might be next attacked. They can't trust anybody and they never have an opinion of their own. "

Quoting stuff makes me feel smart.

ThePrinceOfMoose

Quote from: Renzokuken"I can't stand the weak. They're always nervous about when they might be next attacked. They can't trust anybody and they never have an opinion of their own. "

Quoting stuff makes me feel smart.

You have to be one of the coolest and chillest people I ever met, seriously.

Renzokuken

rockbeck

This seems like the best place to post and get seen by the people organizing the move. What now?