Main Menu

MN9 Banned Members Camp

Started by mightyno67277p, December 27, 2013, 06:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: "56008"

Yeah, being PAID to do what she's doing is one of the major things that bothers me the most.  If it was a volunteer position, I would like to believe that I would be able to tolerate it a bit better.  Regardless though, I would think that a person in such a position would act in a better and fairer way in order to properly represent the company in a positive manner.  Because not only do I feel it unfair how Dina is singling me out, but that comcept is letting it happen.

I think I should really start working on my little "project" as well.  Like I said, it isn't earth shattering and I'm sure some will find it me blowing things out of proportion but I feel that if I can reach a few people and let them know how "crazy" the forums really are, then it's worth doing.

Spoiler
Ah, that reminds me that I should preorder my copy.  Do you find Alpha Gaiden difficult as people claim it to be?  I remember beating it, and even though the bosses were annoying to beat, I didn't find it as hard as people say it is.
Good luck to you, doesn't matter how small it is even a tiny spark can have a profound effect, and @G is difficult, it sorta forces you to use certain units late game not just your favorites, and a bit frustrating at times like the Turn X fight that you only have 10 turns to beat, and it has HP and EN regen (L) and is flanked by two zannecks that will guard for it, said zannecks have MAP attacks

Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"56008, I just want to let you know that we have a backer's only subforum here at MN9U. PM MechaGS and he will tell you how to get in.

Doh, can't believe I never noticed that.  I'll be sure to message him.

Quote from: "Quattro Bajeena"Good luck to you, doesn't matter how small it is even a tiny spark can have a profound effect, and @G is difficult, it sorta forces you to use certain units late game not just your favorites, and a bit frustrating at times like the Turn X fight that you only have 10 turns to beat, and it has HP and EN regen (L) and is flanked by two zannecks that will guard for it, said zannecks have MAP attacks

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Also refresh my memory, but Alpha Gaiden is the one where the boss characters usually spam with the seishin/spells when they are low on health correct?  As annoying as that was, as long as you planned ahead it wasn't that big of an issue.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: "TheCloudyEye"56008, I just want to let you know that we have a backer's only subforum here at MN9U. PM MechaGS and he will tell you how to get in.

Doh, can't believe I never noticed that.  I'll be sure to message him.

Quote from: "Quattro Bajeena"Good luck to you, doesn't matter how small it is even a tiny spark can have a profound effect, and @G is difficult, it sorta forces you to use certain units late game not just your favorites, and a bit frustrating at times like the Turn X fight that you only have 10 turns to beat, and it has HP and EN regen (L) and is flanked by two zannecks that will guard for it, said zannecks have MAP attacks

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Also refresh my memory, but Alpha Gaiden is the one where the boss characters usually spam with the seishin/spells when they are low on health correct?  As annoying as that was, as long as you planned ahead it wasn't that big of an issue.
yes, did get annoying trying to get skill points.

GigaGirl

Wow...

You know, I've been following Mighty No. 9 ever since it first popped up on KS. Even though I couldn't back it up for multiple reasons, I was so excited for the game.

But now, everything's just a nightmare. Seeing Dina do all of this must have been. She's just... ugh!

By the way, how much of a ghost town is the official forums right now? I heard that it's pretty dead over there, but how bad is the deadness now?

Jagos

Just check the Kickstarter...

The same three people were posting on the KS for a length of time and it just shows you that the vitality was driven out of the game.

That's just heartbreaking...

GigaGirl

Quote from: "Jagos"Just check the Kickstarter...

The same three people were posting on the KS for a length of time and it just shows you that the vitality was driven out of the game.

Well, I was talking about the other forum besides the one on KS, since I didn't back the game or anything like that.

But yeah. I kinda don't want to see the KS comments, though, because seeing it will make me feel worse about this whole thing.

Quattro Bajeena

According to those I keep in contact with that still have forum access the forums are all but dead, it's disgusting what's transpired, only thing left to do now is spread the news where ever you can

TheCloudyEye

It's not completely dead, but it's extremely stagnant there. Not much discussion is going on and even when there is any discussion at all, it's always the same old faces.

Yeah, I wouldn't say it's "dead" at the moment since it's quite active with the current request of backer input for the "Stage Start Phrases".  But in all honesty, asking for backer feedback for something so minor this just feels very tacked on.  Also the idea of not actually sending out a proper survey/poll and asking people to use the forums just reeks of a desperate attempt to bring life back to the forums.

However it doesn't look like it's working.  As TheCloudyEye said, it's pretty much the same people posting outside of said thread/topic.  I mean, people are still posting but I was "away" for like a week and I barely missed anything.

*edit*

Also forgot to ask, I noticed or at least could no longer find a MN9 topic in 4chan. Is it just gone, or am I just blind?

Jinpachiro

Quote from: "56008"Yeah, I wouldn't say it's "dead" at the moment since it's quite active with the current request of backer input for the "Stage Start Phrases".  But in all honesty, asking for backer feedback for something so minor this just feels very tacked on.  Also the idea of not actually sending out a proper survey/poll and asking people to use the forums just reeks of a desperate attempt to bring life back to the forums.

However it doesn't look like it's working.  As TheCloudyEye said, it's pretty much the same people posting outside of said thread/topic.  I mean, people are still posting but I was "away" for like a week and I barely missed anything.

*edit*

Also forgot to ask, I noticed or at least could no longer find a MN9 topic in 4chan. Is it just gone, or am I just blind?

I don't see any generals there too so I guess either mods put an end to them or nobody there cares anymore.

Jagos

Quote from: "Quattro Bajeena"

According to those I keep in contact with that still have forum access the forums are all but dead, it's disgusting what's transpired, only thing left to do now is spread the news where ever you can

Coming soon...

However, with problems with SOPA 2.0, there is something even larger that needs to be addressed before more information on Dina, Inafune, and MN9.

I really hate Hollywood and their entitled attitude...

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: "56008"Yeah, I wouldn't say it's "dead" at the moment since it's quite active with the current request of backer input for the "Stage Start Phrases".  But in all honesty, asking for backer feedback for something so minor this just feels very tacked on.  Also the idea of not actually sending out a proper survey/poll and asking people to use the forums just reeks of a desperate attempt to bring life back to the forums.

*edit*

Long gone, devolved into shit posting and  inhabited by people who started shit for the sake of it. It'll never come back hopefully, they wanted a hero, another heavy01 or jamus, someone to be the champion of their cause who would do their work for them, instead of taking it upon themselves to act, they never tried to coordinate or to organize, shame to say the only organization that came from it was my so called "circle jerk"

Quote from: "Jinpachiro"

I don't see any generals there too so I guess either mods put an end to them or nobody there cares anymore.

....4chan has mods?!  I always pictured 4chan as place where you're practically able to post whatever you want, so that's actually quite a surprise to me.

Long gone, devolved into shit posting and  inhabited by people who started shit for the sake of it. It'll never come back hopefully, they wanted a hero, another heavy01 or jamus, someone to be the champion of their cause who would do their work for them, instead of taking it upon themselves to act, they never tried to coordinate or to organize, shame to say the only organization that came from it was my so called "circle jerk"

All that aside, you would think the thread would still be around to simply discuss about the game and any development news....and their lack of polls and meaningful updates...which is also why the official forums are dying...

Ok, I can see why the threads are gone.  :becksad

Isn't also sad that I can use a Beck emoticon here and not on at the official forums?  Gawd, it's just getting pathetic at this point.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: "Jinpachiro"

....4chan has mods?!  I always pictured 4chan as place where you're practically able to post whatever you want, so that's actually quite a surprise to me.

All that aside, you would think the thread would still be around to simply discuss about the game and any development news....and their lack of polls and meaningful updates...which is also why the official forums are dying...

Ok, I can see why the threads are gone.  :becksad

Isn't also sad that I can use a Beck emoticon here and not on at the official forums?  Gawd, it's just getting pathetic at this point.

Almost as bad as Dina just now realizing she may be lactose intolerant

When I heard this I did a double take, also speechless, how do you go that long without realizing you may be allergic to dairy?

Almost as bad as Dina just now realizing she may be lactose intolerant

When I heard this I did a double take, also speechless, how do you go that long without realizing you may be allergic to dairy?

Wait, what?  Do you mean she recently became lactose intolerant or she has been her entire life and only found out now?