Main Menu

MN9 Banned Members Camp

Started by mightyno67277p, December 27, 2013, 06:55:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MechaGS

Quote from: TheRavenYeah that's pretty fucked up... someone doesn't know proper forum etiquette at all. The staff should only ban those who break rules, and should explain in full why the member was banned. They should not abuse the powers that they were entitled to on the board.

I honestly think this ship has sailed. I also think that none of the paid staff know how to use a forum, let alone deal with the etiquette.

It's just an all-round bad showing and should have been corrected ages ago.

TheCloudyEye

Quote from: MechaGSI honestly think this ship has sailed. I also think that none of the paid staff know how to use a forum, let alone deal with the etiquette.

With the lack of functionality and the abundance of smiley, it looks like they treat the forum as no more than a joke.

tailszero

Quote from: TheCloudyEye
Quote from: MechaGSI honestly think this ship has sailed. I also think that none of the paid staff know how to use a forum, let alone deal with the etiquette.

With the lack of functionality and the abundance of smiley, it looks like they treat the forum as no more than a joke.

Or like a facebook wall that they can moderate.

undamned

Quote from: tailszero
Quote from: JinpachiroDidn't she say comcept has a policy where they don't tell you why you're banned ever? Seriously what kind of policy is that for a forum?

One that leads to it being a ghost town.

No, it' won't be a ghost town, just an ill representation of the actual Mighty No. 9 backer community.  It will essentially consist of those who are oblivious to how ridiculous the situation is.

In other news, I just got banned.  And as has become common, I don't even know why.  Probably another retroactive ban, having nothing to do with any recent posts.  I can't even think of any "hot" threads/topics I've commented on in the last week.  Maybe it's better this way.  Like it was before dark times... before the empire.  Just look forward to each podcast and Kickstarter update.  No drama.  Only excitement for the game itself.

-ud

TheCloudyEye

So you are banned too? I just found out that Enkrow was also banned. And I think there might be more. Currently I'm keeping track of the ban status in the Backer's hidden forum. I've yet to add you to the banned list since I can still access your profile page.

And this is a bit late but welcome to Mighty No.9 Universe. I hope you enjoy our community here. You should PM Raven or MechaGS so they could add you to the backers group.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: TheCloudyEyeSo you are banned too? I just found out that Enkrow was also banned. And I think there might be more. Currently I'm keeping track of the ban status in the Backer's hidden forum. I've yet to add you to the banned list since I can still access your profile page.

And this is a bit late but welcome to Mighty No.9 Universe. I hope you enjoy our community here. You should PM Raven or MechaGS so they could add you to the backers group.

also tell enkrow to come here, we need to point to this site as a place free of dina dong bannu

TheCloudyEye

Enkrow comes to the KS comment from time to time. If I see him there I'll tell him.

ThePrinceOfMoose

Quote from: TheCloudyEyeSo you are banned too? I just found out that Enkrow was also banned. And I think there might be more. Currently I'm keeping track of the ban status in the Backer's hidden forum. I've yet to add you to the banned list since I can still access your profile page.

Oh are you fucking kidding me? 

And people wonder why everyone is so critical of Dina's practices!  This is beyond ridiculous.

undamned

What the crap.  I'm unbanned already.  The confusion never ends.

-ud

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: undamnedWhat the crap.  I'm unbanned already.  The confusion never ends.

-ud

meanwhile I still don't know whats going on with my account

MechaGS

Quote from: Quattro Bajeenameanwhile I still don't know whats going on with my account

Tried sending an e-mail to that randomly made moderation gmail account? Especially if it's been a few extra days, they owe you an apology.

TheCloudyEye

He's not the only one Mecha. Have you seen my list?

MechaGS

Quote from: TheCloudyEyeHe's not the only one Mecha. Have you seen my list?

Not recently cause I've been avoiding the official forums like the plague. Will have a look. :)

TheCloudyEye

Posted in the opening post of my thread in the Backer's hidden subforum here. The memorial thread on the official forum got locked.

MechaGS

Quote from: TheCloudyEyePosted in my thread in the Backer's hidden subforum here. The memorial thread on the official forum got locked.

Can't believe they locked the official forum topic. That's just redundant considering it wasn't doing any harm.