Main Menu

Ask the Red comet anything

Started by Quattro Bajeena, January 15, 2014, 12:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quattro Bajeena

A belated hello to my fellow forum members

I'm Mighty No. 1204 Char Aznable

anyways I'll also turn this into an AMA because awhile back in the KS comments before I was banned someone asked me something and I responded "well when I make an AMA I'll answer it"

so here we are

Diplomacide

Who did you come here to laugh at?

MechaGS

Welcome aboard mate. :beckveryhappy

I hope you enjoy your stay here at MN9U. If you need help with anything, don't hesitate to contact either myself or another member of staff.

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: DiplomacideWho did you come here to laugh at?

well obviously not you shrek I could never laugh at you

eddie murphy on the other hand

ThePrinceOfMoose

Renzokuken

Question: What's your favourite mobile suit, and why is it the Hazel Custom?

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: RenzokukenQuestion: What's your favourite mobile suit, and why is it the Hazel Custom?

I have more than one favorite, I like certain suits for certain things, the zudah for it's performance,the Dom for it's maneuverability, the hygogg for it's prowess in the ocean, the zaku for it's versatility.

personal favorite has to be the gelgoog, I use the MS-14C in Gundam online, it's beam cannon can knock gundam types out of the sky

Quote from: ThePrinceOfMooseWhat is your policy on bacon?

chewy not crispy, crispy in a pinch

Renzokuken

Quote from: Quattro Bajeena
Quote from: RenzokukenQuestion: What's your favourite mobile suit, and why is it the Hazel Custom?

I have more than one favorite, I like certain suits for certain things, the zudah for it's performance,the Dom for it's maneuverability, the hygogg for it's prowess in the ocean, the zaku for it's versatility.

personal favorite has to be the gelgoog, I use the MS-14C in Gundam online, it's beam cannon can knock gundam types out of the sky

Gelgoog. A man of fine tastes I see.

ThePrinceOfMoose

Quote from: Quattro Bajeenachewy not crispy, crispy in a pinch

Good man!  That's what I like to hear!

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: Renzokuken
Quote from: Quattro Bajeena

Gelgoog. A man of fine tastes I see.
I also roll a YMS-15 Gyan, the homing missiles I load it with do damage and move fast, fast and elegant

rockbeck

Quattro Bajeena

Quote from: rockbeckHow do you take your steak?

medium rare