Main Menu

Official Update Thread

Started by Weejus, February 22, 2014, 04:06:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: "pewpew" data-cid="11818" data-time="1407729481">

Oh please no. Hideki Ishikawa, save us from that nightmare! Pretty please save us!

[quote author="Jagos" data-cid="11820" data-time="1407756487">

Yeah, that just seems really lazy if that's what happens...

I just went to double check the Kickstarter page to see what it says about the artbook:

...chronicling the design process of Mighty No. 9 from start to finish...

which could potentially mean art of the uninspired character 3D models.....Well, at least it doesn't say anything about random fanart being thrown in.  THAT would definitely get me to demand a refund.

TechnoWolf

Or...

You could sell it on amazon for 20x the price...

TheCloudyEye

Update 63: Enemy design phase 2, PAX Prime 2014 and most importantly reward survey.

Fangamer is handling the survey this time. For any issue regarding this survey, contact them at orders@fangamer.com

Edit: Forgot to add Update 64 here: Mighty No. 2's theme

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkpwMpIwmxU[/media]

TheRaven

Update 65 Update 65 talks about PAX and also if you are eligible for a beta you should be getting a email soon regarding beta testing! Also today marks the 1 year anniversary of the Kickstarter and Mighty No. 9 Universe as well! I didn't back enough to be a beta tester but to those who did enjoy the beta and let us know how you feel about the game. :P

TheCloudyEye

Update 66:

- Free Mighty Gunvolt: Each backer will receive an email with a code for a free copy of Mighty Gunvolt. However, the code only works for North American 3DS eShop.

- Reward survey deadline has been extended to September 30th, 2014.

TechnoWolf

Yay ! I got a code for Mighty Gunvolt

Oh wait, I'm european, so I might as well bang my head on the wall because I'm a stupid french guy.

G?nial.

Merci, Comcept.

TheRaven

Update 74 gives us a better look at MN7's stage, a look at MN1's stage, and talks a bit about Online Race Mode. Also regarding that free code, I never got a chance to play the game since I lost my 3DS. >_> I've heard it was pretty short though...

icannotdomyjob

My only question with the update:
[quote author="Dina (Mighty No. 1046), Koji Imaeda (Mighty No. 610) and the Mighty No. 9 Team">

The fight comes down to who can inflict more damage on the boss. Of course, if the boss takes out either or both of you that?s all she wrote. Do you go for broke or try to tough it out? It?s up to you how to handle the fight!

What, even? Whaaat?

In JP it's ok: http://www.mightyno9.com/ja/20141009
[quote author="-????Mighty No. 1046???????Mighty No. 610????Mighty No. 9?????">

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

TechnoWolf

[quote author="pewpew" data-cid="12031" data-time="1412923961">

What, even? Whaaat?

Let's see if I guessed right :

who can inflict more damage on the boss (Which depends on the balance, really : Protoman was always stronger than Megaman, but less resistant)

"Of course, if the boss takes out either or both of you" => way of dying ? do we die if the boss kills one of the two player or both of them has not yet been decided ? (6 months before the game's release, yeah, I think it's time to ask the question....)

TheRaven

So we got a mini-update today! So we're getting English Voice acting apparently... hopefully they don't hire shitty voice actors... For those who have access to the beta it's been updated with Mighty No. 3's level. And there's a video showcasing DLC? (I haven't watched it yet...)
mini update

MechaGS

Can't say I'm happy with English VA's winning over Japanese VA's considering it's a Japanese game. Kind of wrecks the rest of the identity the game had for itself.

Also, an announcement of DLC before the game gets released? MADNESS I SAY! Guess we'll see what happens with it.

EDIT: I read Pewpew's post from the link given and have to say I also believe they are starting to rush through now. I wrote this on the official forum and I stand by what I've said.

icannotdomyjob

TFW, the last few 1k votes were employees & affiliates.

Also, that worst feeling when: it's the last stage they will deliver to Beta Backers. Will all the stage bugs be squashed before release with more than half the stages not being beta tested by backers?

TechnoWolf

And now, live for you, only tonight : the TechnoWolf's reaction to this english voice acting addition :

*dramatic drum roll*

==>

Spoiler

*applause*