Main Menu

TechnoWolf is here

Started by TechnoWolf, March 12, 2014, 06:59:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TechnoWolf

Hi, I'm the TechnoWolf

You may remember me from such place like the Internet ... aaaaaaaaaand, that's pretty much it.

Anyway, I came to you because I caught wind of the fact that I could find a lot of Mega Man fans & also Mighty n?9 supporters (actually I'm sure you

all have an idea of the reasons why I came here).

So, who the hell am I ? I grew up playing lots of videogame, my very first being Zelda II : The Adventure of Link (which, to many people isn't really a Zelda game), I kept on playing titles like Double Dragon II, TMNT II, etc etc...

Until my sitter came one day with a game called Mega Man 2. And I played the sh*** out of it until I had the whole soundtrack in my head for the rest of my life. Even before going back to retrogaming, I still had the title screen theme of Mega Man II carved in my soul. I loved it.

Several years later, a buddy brought at my home Mega Man X, which blew my mind even more. So whenever I got the chance, I got the game back.

I discover the other mega man games through emulation, and, with time, I started buying not only the games but every single mega man related things I could get my hands on, which is sometimes hard considering, apparently, the rest of France seem to hate Mega Man, I've rarely seen any game in any store...

Of course, this is not the only thing I like, videogame-wise or not, I do like movies, a lot of movies (in fact, I'm building my movie collection at the same time as my videogame one), I do read some books, comics, listen to a lot of music (mainly heavy metal). And I have plenty other series I like, beside Mega Man.

If you have any question, go ahead, for I never bite before dusk...

MechaGS

Welcome to MN9U TechnoWolf! :D

I hope you enjoy your stay with us. If there's anything you need I'm sure either myself or another member of staff will be able to help you out.

TechnoWolf

I'm sure I will !

Even if my studies & work may keep me away from here for some time (mid may... I believe)

TheRaven

Hey there Techno welcome to MN9U! What are you studying in school? :) I'm wanting to go back myself to be programmer, I just need to find the time to actually sign up for classes online.

TechnoWolf

mostly based on network & equipments.

I'm also gonna learn about database, SQL... but as of now, I don't know anything about Database & SQL

I, unfortunately, won't learn anything about programmation.