Main Menu

Move to IPB Completed!

Started by TheRaven, May 29, 2014, 12:20:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Hello everyone we have succesfully moved from phpBB as you can see! The only thing now is I need to know who had access to the 18+ section, or who would want access to the forum. Let me know via PM so I can allow you to view the forum. :becksmile Also if I mistakenly forgot to add you to the backer group if you are a backer, please let me or mecha know thanks!

MechaGS

I'm finally in and can use the new site! :D

Looking good. Let's hope it pulls people back and we can get some good convo's on the go around here.

TheCloudyEye

This new site seems much better than the last one. Good job guys.

TheRaven

Thank you for the kind words Cloudy. ^_^ I'm a huge fan of IPB and since I had the money I've decided it was time to evolve and convert to my favorite forum software. :) The apps are great for the community as well too.

alakazam

The forum looks really awesome, and I like the IPB skin you chose. I guess the colors scheme suits Raven's personality. :P

Lienn

New forum is looking really good! ^^ and i didn't even knew there was a 18+ sub-forum at MN9U... o_O

[quote author="Lienn" data-cid="10900" data-time="1401360990">

New forum is looking really good! ^^ and i didn't even knew there was a 18+ sub-forum at MN9U... o_O

Yeah, there was a 18+ sub forum?!

Anywho, everything looks great!!!

TheCloudyEye

Just got some time to look through the forum more carefully, so I've noticed a few problem. First, some image and video attachment now no longer display. Second, the unread post notification for the Deviant theme need to be more visible.

I'll keep looking and see if there's anything other problem.

TheRaven

Ah yes I knew about the youtube links, we'll have to go back and manually edit each of them. As for the imageset on this theme, I'm going to be uploading our old icons soon so you don't have to worry about that too much longer. I just have to locate the right images. :V And I forgot to mention the 18+ section to newer members oops.  :unsure: Send me a PM and I'll give you access to it. :P

TheCloudyEye

No thanks. I'd like to stay as far away from anything marked "18+" as possible.

TechnoWolf

This skin is just awesome.

Great job, guys !

alakazam

The chat room and the gallery don't seem to be working for me... Also, I can't see any adult section... :mellow:

TheRaven

I have to add you to a specific group to see it. :P I'll go ahead and add you. As for the gallery and chat I need to go check the permissions. :V Edit: You've been added to the group, so you should be able to see the 18+ section now. :) As for the gallery, since there are no albums listed it gives you an error message. If you want to created a new album, just go to your User CP, profile settings, gallery settings and this will give you the option to create a new album. From there you can create a album and start uploading images. As for the chat room I've set up the permissions let me know if you can't view it and I'll check them again but all member groups (except the validating, guests, and banned groups) should be able to use the chat room now. :)

Lienx

It looks fantastic, nice job guys!

Jagos

Okay... This is Damn Sexy...