Main Menu

Education VS. Carrer VS. Family

Started by Mr.Panos, July 05, 2014, 11:54:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Panos

If you had to decide what's the most important thing in life, what would you choose? Education? For example, a phD and general knowledge of many things? Career? For example, a good position in a huge company? Or family? With children and a wife or a husband?

Personally, I will have to choose between them soon. I am getting married with my girlfriend, while I

was recommended to make an international career and while I am interested in having a phD. In my opinion, family is the most important thing in life. I will probably try to combine family with career. I know that it may be a bit impossible, but I will try!

TheCloudyEye

Unlike most people, I have no interest in having a family. And I don't care much about career, just a simple job that pays well. Education always come first for me.

TheRaven

In this situation, I'd probably focus more on education first since it's the key to obtaining a decent career. Next in line would definitely be family, and after the proper degrees then a career would be the last thing I'd focus on. (I currently have been looking into some schools myself, I'd want to be a computer programmer, but the other half of me also wants to become a voice actor... :V)

TechnoWolf

Quote from: The Maverick EyeUnlike most people, I have no interest in having a family.
And this is where I'll stop.
Never been a lady's man, never been a loving caring gentleman (I fail at all my cliches, it seems).
I'm used to being on my own.
I'll go as far as I can in the job department. Man could make good use of the money, eh ? And you know what they say : the more the merrier.

Beck

I actually don't care about any of those things. The most important thing to me is enjoying myself.