Main Menu

We moved again?! And we're Beck?!

Started by TheRaven, April 06, 2024, 01:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Okay with the recent news that a fan made ports of Mighty No. 9 to the Vita and 3DS, I wanted to revive this place again. This time back on self hosting, and yeah another software. :V (I will go over the history of this place in another thread.) I'm a much more experienced forum admin than I was when I first opened this place when I was 23. (I'll be 34 next month. :V) As you can see we've got this awesome theme made by my favorite Simple Machines Forum theme creator, Twitchismental. I have the forum icons saved from the Jcink forum but I'll have to see if my old desktop hard drive has the old emoticons. (Since I never bothered to bring them over from Invision to Jcink?) I don't expect this place to be popping, unfortunately most people these days stick to Reddit, social media, and Discord than forums. (I'm still a forum fan!) I mainly revived the community because even though the game was mediocre, it's still part of game history. (Or at least I view it that way.) So welcome back to those who got my email! Also please inform me if there's anything that's broken. Going from jcink to phpbb2 to smf caused many posts to be broken and I believe I fixed most of them. I can't really do anything about any old links that no longer work, I mean the forum first opened over a decade ago so I don't expect every link to work. Do let me know if you run into any wonky or broken posts.